Standard Manual Prober HMP-800(8inch) / HMP-1200(12inch)
Standard Manual Prober Model
Standard Manual Prober HMP-800 / 1200
This is a standard manual prober that supports 8 inch or 12 inch wafers.
This prober supports reliable on-wafer measurements with a simple yet high-accuracy mechanism that is easy to operate.
This standard manual prober model is scalable to support a wide range of applications such as hot chuck systems (from room temperature to +200°C or +300°C), submicron resolution stages, and laser cutters.
HiSOL, Inc. is a solution partner company of Keysight Technologies, Inc.
- Temperature characteristics tests in range from +20°C to +300°C
- Ultra low signal I-V measurements (fA level)
- Various C-V measurements (quasi-static C-V, HF-CV, and RF-CV)
- RF measurements (up to 67 GHz)
- Ultra high-speed I-V measurements
- Probe card support (can support Multisite WLR)
- Probing with submicron accuracy achieved by a built-in metallograph, active vibration isolator, and ultra high-accuracy stage
- High-power device measurements (200A pulse, ±3kV triaxial, ±10kV coaxial)
System configuration examples
|Wafer Size||～ φ200 mm||～ φ300 mm|
|X‐Y coarse travel||X：205mm，Y：300mm||X：305mm，Y：400mm|
|X‐Y fine travel||XY：13mm/Micro meter head|
|θ travel||coarse ±30°, fine ±2.5°|
|Platen Z axis action||0 / 0.3 / 10mm|
|0～13mm||0 to 15 mm|
* Items with asterisk vary depending on system configuration.