Desktop Type Flip Chip Bonder M-90
Supporting thermo-compression bonding, adhesive bonding,
ultrasonic bonding and various other packaging methods
- Simple and highly repeatable packaging can be achieved by the PC software operation system.
- This is the most suitable bonder for optical part packaging, MEMS device assembling, multi-pin BGA packaging and other applications.
- This model covers a wide range of load variation up to 400 N.
- Serves both die bonding and flip chip bonding.
- Compatible with various devices by changing the stage and collet parts.
- Supports thermo-compression bonding, adhesive bonding, metal eutectic bonding, ultrasonic bonding and various other methods.
- Most suitable for fabricating and developing prototypes, and collecting condition setting data of mass-production equipment.
Compatibility of this system with various bonding methods
Data varies depending on materials used.
For details, refer to data provided by material manufacturers.
|Function||Manual FC bonder||Manual FC bonder|
Main body dimensions
Pulse heater, ultrasonic bonding unit, paste squeegee table and stamper, ultraviolet curing lamp, etc.
Standard workpiece holder
(for O2 concentration of 500 ppm or less)
Collet for MEMS devices