High Accuracy Flip Chip Bonder M-1300
Ultra-high accuracy flip chip bonder with an alignment accuracy of ±1 micron
- This system is most suitable for laser-assisted packaging, optical device packaging and other ultra-high accuracy packaging applications.
- PC control provides high repeatability in terms of load, dispensing, heating and other conditions.
- This system allows bonding in an inert gas atmosphere and device orientation control based on laser displacement measurement.
- This system adopts the control method that realizes the highest-grade packaging accuracy among bonders of optical alignment type.
- Ultra-high accuracy flip chip/die bonder developed for high-accuracy packaging of optical parts.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices by changing the stage and collet parts.
- Adopts the optical alignment to recognize compound device edges and marks in glass parts.
- Allows chip bonding with a low concentration of oxygen (100 ppm or less), orientation control based on laser displacement measurement, high-accuracy packaging and chip bonding to 3D structures.
- Available with an extensive line-up of optional applications.
Compatibility of this system with various bonding methods
Data varies depending on materials used.
For details, refer to data provided by material manufacturers.
|Function||Semi-automatic FC bonder|
|Applied load||50 to 5,000 g (load cell change)|
|Alignment||Manual for X- and Y-axes and automatic for θ-axis|
Pulse heater, ultrasonic bonding unit, inert gas bonding stage, alignment based on laser displacement measurement, etc.