|Automatic Flip Chip Bonder M-400|
wafer handling (with trays), flip chip and image processing, alignment, thermo-compression bonding, adhesive bonding (with a dispenser, etc.), and eutectic solder bonding.
|Highest-grade automatic flip chip bonder with the alignment accuracy of ±5 microns|
- Most suitable for manufacturing a wide variety of products in small quantities and for trial development because conversion kit can be easily changed.
- Allows packaging of 4 to 8-inch wafers (including broken or chipped wafers) under PC software control.
- Available with various optional parts, including a pyramid collet, a pulse heater, a scriber and a stamper.
- Can be customized to best satisfy user needs in terms of layout, budget, functions, etc.
- Offered as the only one of its kind system in the world.
|Compatibility of this system with various bonding methods|
Data varies depending on materials used.
For details, refer to data provided by material manufacturers.
|Model||Automatic flip bonder M400 α||Automatic chip transfer device M400TR|
|Function||Fully automatic bonding or manual alignment by jogging||Fully automatic transfer of wafers onto the chip tray, the adhesive tray and the dedicated system tray, etc.|
Pulse heater bonding stage
and packaging monitor camera
Continuity test probe stage
and flip-chip unit
20 × 20 mm pulse heater head
Surface temperature distribution at 295°C
Pickup by wafer mapping